Spring 2022 SEPHORA SALE FAVORITES
Updated: Apr 1, 2022
Ah, the Spring Sephora sale. The event in which our inner beauty gurus and inner coupon clippers unite to become our wallet's worst enemy. If you do not want nor have the means to shop the annual Spring Sephora sale, skip it and don't feel guilty about it. This sale is only a really good deal for people who have a Rouge status and get 20% off - if you do not, this could be another reason to skip because most brands offer deeper discounts than Sephora offers. However, if there are multiple items you are shopping for, it might be easier and cheaper to shop them at once from one store. Lastly, it's always a good time to restock a favorite item at a discount. I add to this running list every sale, so some of this might be repetitive to you - I will add all new items to the beginning of each section to make it easier for my regulars. You may notice some brands and products on this list I no longer support - I leave them on the list as I still get asked about them and know the reviews are helpful for some. Once I finish these products, I do not plan to repurchase them.
For Reference: My skin type is dry and sensitive. I prefer fragrance-free formulas due to my skin sensitivity. I have rosacea and melasma.
*If you want to support your favorite creators by shopping through their affiliate links, please check out in a browser, NOT in the Sephora app. The app will break the link, and the creators won't earn their commission. We all put in many hours prepping these shopping guides, and it means a lot to have you support us. Thank you in advance for shopping with me! It helps me keep this page going.
The Sephora Sale dates & discounts are as follows:
Rouge 20% off - 4/1 - 4/11
VIB 15% off - 4/5 - 4/11
Insider 10% off - 4/7 - 4/11
For the TLDR Version: Here is a full shop list of all the products listed below.
• Merit Signature Lip Lightweight Lipstick - This is a classic lipstick formula. Not too dry, not too wet - creamy and plush. I need to layer this with a lip balm so my lips don't dry out as it wears off, but I have very dry lips, so this might just be me.
• Merit Shade Slick Tinted Lip Oil - This lightweight lip oil is described as "sheer," but I find it rather pigmented. I own Taupe and Pink Beet and love them dearly. It is nothing life-changing, but this formula is a good place to start and has a decent range of shades if you're looking into lip oils.
• Tower28 Shine On Jelly Lip Gloss - I love a lip color that looks like I just ate a popsicle. This lightweight formula packs a punch of sheer color, and the formula is fairly hydrating to boot.
• Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happiness Lipstick Balm - I own four of these. The formula is just...indescribable. Which is not helpful, is it? It is a creamy, serum-like balm with a decently pigmented, but not opaque, color. The packaging is cheap and awful, but I don't care because the formula is that good.
• Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm - This subtly tinted lip balm has my heart. The shade Vanilla Beige nearly matches my natural lip color. I particularly enjoy the curved applicator that hugs your lips as you apply.
• Dior Lip Glow - This iconic custom color lip balm has been a beauty blogger favorite for YEARS, and I am still not tired of it. They keep releasing new shades but my go-to is Rosewood.
• Bobbi Brown Crush Oil-Infused Gloss - The perfect lip gloss does not exist? Bullshit. It does, and this is it. New Romantic is the nude pink gloss of my goddamn dreams. Free Spirit is a nude beige color so luscious it will make you cry. The formula is, and I cannot stress this enough, NOT STICKY. It's sumptuous and lush, and hydrating. Just buy it already and thank me later.
• Pat McGrath Labs Lust Lip Gloss - A close contender for best lipgloss, this generous tube of shiny sin is divine. The shade "Flesh Fantasy" is a beautiful my lips but a better shade that will instantly make any pout irresistible.
• Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Voile Sheer Lipstick - The packaging alone is worth the price tag for this stunning lipstick. It instantly transports you to Old Hollywood. I love the sheer formula, and my favorites are shades 205 Hold Your Man, 110 Marguerite Jade, 603 Marina Violet, and 25* Goldie Red.
• Rose Inc Divine Cream Blush - This blush formula is one of the most unique I have ever used. It has a tackiness to it straight out the pan that helps it stay in place, but it is still very blendable. But it doesn't budge! My dry, sensitive skin loves this cream blush deeply. I have the shades heliotrope, foxglove, and dahlia. This blush is refillable, too, and the packaging is ::chef's kiss::.
• Huda Beauty GlowWish Soft Radiance Bronzing Powder - This may be my perfect powder bronzer. It gives a soft, radiant glow without any noticeable shimmer and zero glitter. The formula is a cream-powder hybrid that blends easily but stays put. I have reached for it every day since I bought it a few weeks ago.
• Saie Airset Radiant Loose Setting Powder - I have never been a fan of loose setting powder. This powder is the powder for people who hate powders. It has a slightly shimmering effect to set and blur the skin. While I have dry, sensitive skin, I still get oily throughout the day. This keeps my makeup looking fresh but not baked.
• Saie Sun Melt Natural Cream Bronzer - I finally found the best cream bronzer on the market. Okay, that may be exaggerating as I have not tried all the cream bronzers on the market, but I think this one is the best. Fragrance-free, blendable, buildable...it has it all. Unlike other cream bronzers I have tried in the past, this one wears well throughout the day. I wear the lightest shade, giving me the perfect amount of warmth.
• Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Blush Stick - This is a long-time love that is finally available at Sephora. Stick formulas are tricky, but this blush finds that happy medium between blendable and long-wearing. My favorite color is Chouchette.
• Danessa Myricks Dewy Cheek & Lip Palette - I am not a palette person. But this color story has me swooning! I bought the "dew it undercover" palette, and boy, do these neutral beige tones speak to my soul. Like most Danessa products, this palette is multi-use and highly fragranced. The formula is a touch sticky but blendable and buildable.
• Danessa Myricks Vision Flush Eye, Lip, & Cheek Color - A highly pigmented liquid blush with incredible staying power and a wide range of shades? Instant favorite. Add to cart. My go-to's are Bread N Butter and Ballet Slippers. Nutcracker is next on my list.
• Danessa Myricks Dew Wet Hydrating and Highlighting Balm - I feel like everyone's dream highlighter does not shimmer or sparkle but simply makes their skin GLOW and has a wet look. This is that. This simple, transparent balm gives your skin the perfect wet look glow. The translucent color is everything you've ever wanted a cream highlighter to be.
• InnBeauty Project Face Glaze - This could be in skincare as well - but I primarily use it as a highlighter or all over under foundation. It's a beautifully hydrating moisturizing highlight with finely milled shimmer. I can (and do) often wear it alone to make my face just look radiant and healthy. It is fragrance-free and just lovely.
• Tom Ford Illuminating Powder Duo - Somewhere between a bronzer, blush, and highlighter, this multi-purpose duo is a does-it-all multitasker. I have the shade Moodlight. The lightweight powder formula makes people look radiant as if a professional light crew is following them around. I love it immensely. I also LOVE to buy TF during the Sephora sale bc she is pricey.
• Lys Beauty No Limits Matte Bronzer in Motivate - This buttery and blend-able bronzer has an incredible shade range, is much more affordable than other brands, and is FRAGRANCE-FREE!!!! Do you know how hard it is to find a bronzer that doesn't smell like a cheap coconut cocktail? HARD. The triangular pan is adorable and fits in my hand well. Big win for me.
• Clinique Cheek Pop Blush - I used to own this blush in like five colors and then (stupidly) purged all five to a friend long ago. I missed them a lot and repurchased two - Nude Pop and Heather Pop. The formula is unique; it is a gel powder that almost feels like a cream and wears as long as a powder. It is an excellent dupe for the Mac Glow Play blush.
• Gucci Poudre De Beauté Éclat Soleil Bronzing - This bitch. She is slightly shimmery and has fragrance, but hot.damn, is she good. I picked up shade 02, and it is somewhat orange-toned, but it will be the perfect bronze in the summer. The packaging is a vintage dream - it feels like a piece of art on your vanity. Not a necessity but, like all Gucci Beauty, something you'll adore owning.
• Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - I am a cream blush girl, but this radiant formula has my heart. This finely milled dream blush has a subtle sheen. When I use it, I apply an even, light dusting across my cheeks, and it somehow gives the effect of blush, bronzer, and highlight. It is my go-to when I want to look effortlessly radiant. Brilliant Nude is my favorite shade of this formula, but they're all stunning. I recently purchased the shade "At Night" - a gorgeous brick red, and holy heck, is it an ideal winter shade. It is also fragrance-free.
• Hourglass Ambient Bronzer - I prefer a matte bronzer (mainly because most bronzers on the market that have shimmer look ridiculous). Still, this radiant, luminous version changed my mind. It has a stunning soft glow, and it is easy to build. I wear shade Nude Bronze Light, but after seeing and swatching these in person, I think I could get away with the two darker shades. It is also fragrance-free, hard to find in bronzes, but a must for me.
• Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Matte Bronzer - This might be the best matte powder bronzer I have ever used. The silicone-infused formula glides on the skin and gives you that signature "airbrushed" look. Blending is a dream with this beauty. I wear shade 2. It is fragrance-free and refillable.
• Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Power - With a cult-like following, this setting powder may be the most purchased item from all of Charlotte Tilbury's line. The signature silicone formula delivers flawless-looking skin, incredible staying power, and an effortlessly blended formula. It is fragrance-free.
• NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - I cannot live without eye primer. My lids are simply too oily. This is my most re-purchased makeup product ever. I have lost count of how many tubes I have gone through. It gives me 8+ hours of creaseless wear with any formula. Love.
• Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow - A friend decluttered these and sent them my way, and dang it, I hate to admit I love them. I love a cream anything, and this eyeshadow wears beautifully throughout the day. The colors are some of my favorites in my collection, notably Pillow Talk and Oyster Pearl.
• Danessa Myricks Colorfix Eye, Cheek, & Lip - This is my most used eye product ever. This multi-use cream pigment is an oily-lid makeup lover's DREAM. I do use eye primer with it because I have trust issues, but 90% of people won't need to. This formula dries down quickly and doesn't budge for 12+ hours. You can use it on lips and cheeks, too. My ride or die colors are Exposed, Celebration, Milky Way, Créme Brule, and Latte.
• Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette - Okay, I *know* this is called a face palette, but the shade 002 Glitz is the dreamiest color palette for my eyes. All four shades are gorgeous. Catch me wearing this all summer, forever.
• Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eye Quad - Originally released as a limited edition product, I missed it the first time around. I watched with aggressive jealousy as others got it and adored it. Everyone raved about it. The makeup artist who did my makeup for my elopement and wedding reception even did a whole IG story series on all the looks she created with it. So when they finally brought it back, I pounced on it. It is as good and as versatile as everyone says. The pink hues suit my features, and the formulas are creamy and blendable. I'm currently head over heels for this quad and plan to pick up more quads from the brand. I have greenish hazel eyes and think this looks lovely with them, but I bet it would kill on blue or brown eyes.
• Tom Ford Eye Quad - The quads I own, Nude Dip and Mink Mirage, are just stunning. The versatility of this quad is next level. It is so easy to create day and night looks. Another splurge, but this palette has been one of my most used since I bought it years ago, and it is one pro MUAs swear by.
• Dior Backstage Eyeshadow Palette in Warm Neutrals - Easily my most reached-for palette to date, this is precisely what it says it is - a bunch of warm neutral shades. Containing mattes and shimmers (and a primer base), this palette is so damn versatile that it is shocking. The shadows are silky and blend-able, with minimal fallout. If left to only have one eye palette forever, I would be surprised if I didn't pick this one.
• Pat McGrath Labs Mothership Eye Palette in Divine Rose - Pat's palettes are pricey, but their performance is different from anything I've tried before. Her Divine Rose palettes have the most beautiful shades, including some duo-chrome ones I reach for the most.
• M.U.F.E. Artist Color Pencils - Designed for eyes, lips, and brows, these creamy but long-lasting pencils come in a wide variety of colors. I have a handful of the browns and use them primarily as eyeliner, but the formula can be used anywhere. In addition, the shade range is so vast you could easily find a color for every need you have without having to venture to a different brand. A few favorites are Anywhere Caffeine, Limitless Brown, and Completely Sepia.
• Ilia Limitless Lash Lengthening Mascara - This is likely my favorite mascara ever. It is the perfect balance of dramatic and natural. The wand has different length applicators on either side, so you can build up the mascara, flip it, and then comb through to spread the lashes. Genius.
• REFY Brow Sculpt Shape and Hold Gel - I have never had my brows laminated, but I don't think I need to with this gel. The hold is strong and long-wearing. I love the packaging with the built-in comb and brush.
• Saie Slip Cover Tinted Moisturizer - This is an enemies-to-lovers product for me. The coverage is almost too sheer for me (remove your jaws from the floor). But the fragrance-free formula is packed with nourishing ingredients, and I can't deny when I am in a pinch, I throw this on without a care, and it does not let me down.
• Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation - Let's start with the miss of this - it is full coverage. Maybe my definition of medium coverage is different, but this baby packs some pigment. The finish is lovely, and I reach for this formula when I know I will be shooting content, and it looks great on camera.
• Tower28 SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation - Holy. Grail. Did you hear me? HOLY GRAIL. This formula is heaven. I usually use it over a different SPF, but I have tried the three-finger method to get enough SPF coverage and had no issues. This is dewy, skin-like, buildable, fragrance-free, and a goddamn dream.
• Dior Forever Skin Glow Foundation - This foundation is what I wear when I want people to compliment my complexion. It is a magical blend of dewy and skin-like. It dries down with minimal oxidization and then stays put. It would have been my wedding foundation if this formula had been around when I got married.
• Merit The Minimalist Perfecting Complexion Foundation + Concealer Stick - I wear shade Linen in this duo-use formula. A tip for my dry-skin friends: you need to prep the shit out of your skin before using this; otherwise, it will cling to every dry patch you have. The fragrance-free formula is buttery, smooth, buildable, and provides the perfect coverage. This foundation is the ideal no-fuss one-and-done product when my skin is prepped correctly. The packaging also makes it convenient for travel or on-the-go touch-ups.
• Milk Makeup Sunshine Under Eye Concealer - This formula did not work for me at first. So much so that I nearly threw it away. My under eyes are exceedingly dry, and this formula accentuated every line and dry patch. But, with some changes to my eye creams, I made it work. Now, it is my most reached for under-eye concealer.
• Lys Beauty Triple Fix Serum Foundation - I haven't been knocked on my ass by a foundation in a long time. This beautiful, light, fragrance-free liquid foundation in Shade LN6 is just fucking incredible. This is another I wish had been around when I got married because I would have worn it to my wedding. The finish is natural, skin-like, and slightly radiant. It plays well with skincare and SPF and wears well throughout the day. It also boasts an incredibly inclusive shade range.
• Pat McGrath Labs Sublime Perfection Foundation - This is another incredible foundation I did not think would work for me; this lightweight liquid foundation is fucking STUNNING. It is my favorite to use when I know I will be photographed. The finish is natural and skin-like. As a dry skin baby, prep is critical with this foundation. Exfoliate and hydrate deeply before using this. The shade range is generous, yet I had trouble finding a good match. Light 3 is the closest to me, but it's a touch light, and the following neutral-based shaded is way too dark. But as a pale white girl who has seldom had this issue, it's not a big deal.
• Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer - This is formula is similar to the Milk but has sheerer coverage. The coverage is still light to medium but buildable. I would describe it as a dewy, skin-like finish. I wouldn't say I like the applicator, but it is what it is.
• NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer - This is the perfect concealer to hide blemishes and spots. I wouldn't use this for under-eyes, but spot correcting? There's nothing better. I wear the shade Madeline.
• Nails INC NAILKALE Superfood Base Coat - I recently decided I wanted to be better at doing my own nails and knew a good base coat would be a must. This helps my manicures last longer and doesn't destroy my nails.
• Dior Nail Glow - I hate doing my nails; they always chip. I also actually prefer the "natural nail" look. I layer this over a coat of the OPI Nail Envy, giving my nails a healthy, milky pink glow. It also lasts way longer than I expected - over a week for me. I don't know why I waited so long to buy this product, as it is now a staple in my arsenal.
• Saie The Big Buffing Bronzer Brush - I bought this in tandem with the Saie cream bronzer and haven't looked back since. The large, dense brush applies cream products like a dream. It gives a very blurred effect which I adore.
• Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable All Over Eyeshadow Brush - This brush is small, but it is also mighty. It applies powder and cream shadows as well as my fingers do, which is my preferred method usually.
• Rare Beauty Liquid Touch Concealer Brush - This brush is designed to feel like the pad of a finger. The super-soft bristles are the perfect density and shape to blend concealer softly. It really does feel as though I've used my finger.
• Rare Beauty Liquid Touch Foundation Brush - Enough people I trust raved about this brush for me to pick it up. Aaaaaaand they were right. It's incredible. It doesn't soak up too much product, blends liquid and cream formulas like a damn cream is comfortable to hold and use - I can't get enough of it.
• DermaFlash Dermapore Ultrasonic Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser *- I don't use many face tools, and I am generally pretty skeptical of most on the market. This brand, however, was founded by a former MedSpa owner and is exceptionally high quality, safe to use, and easy to use. I am a picker - I constantly pick at my face, which isn't good for my skin. This device has helped cure that habit completely. The ultrasonic technology will unclog your pores with minimal effort, and you can also use this to infuse your skincare deeper into your skin. I use this maybe twice a week and have noticed the pores on my forehead and nose are significantly less clogged - and I'm not harming my skin with constant picking.
• DermaFlash LUXE Anti-Aging Dermaplaning Exfoliation Device*- You have probably seen all those super satisfying dermaplaning videos on Instagram and are super intrigued. This easy-to-use tool helps you safely achieve those results at home. I've used mine only twice, but it works perfectly. The removal of baby hairs and any dry, dead skin has revealed supple, soft, fresh skin, and my products and makeup go on like a dream. I cannot wait to see more results from regular use. Just be sure to discontinue the use of any acids or retinol 48 hours before and after use to avoid over-exfoliating your skin.
• YTTP Superberry Dream Cleansing Balm* - I do not adore this balm, but it is still a good contender. The formula is a bit crumbly out of the jar, and I cannot stand that it does not come with a scoop. It also burns my eyes. Okay, that sounds very bad, but it destroys my makeup and does not dry my skin out nor cause any irritation. It gets the job done.
• Paula’s Choice Omega + Complex Cleansing Balm - The only thing stopping this cleanser from taking over the world is the fact it has a screw cap instead of a flip cap. That's it, that's the review.
• Laneige Cream Skin Oil Cleanser - This gentle, fragrance-free, milky cleanser has been a dream for my dry, sensitive skin. I use this first thing in the morning or as a second cleanse, and it not only never strips my skin but leaves it calm and happy.
• Fresh Soy Cleanser* - This old favorite is a simple, basic, but super effective cleanser. Even my husband likes this one which says a lot because he is randomly extremely opinionated about cleansers. I use this as a second cleanse. It claims to be good at removing makeup, but I don't use it for that purpose, so I cannot confirm.
• Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm - This is constantly sold out, and for a good reason - for $10, this fragrance-free gentle cleansing balm will remove every trace of makeup. The tube is generously sized at 5oz, and the only issue is that it takes some serious grip power to squeeze the product out of the tube.
Serums + Oils
• Summer Fridays Heavenly Sixteen All in On Face Oil - I spent many a moon hunting down a face oil that worked for my dry, sensitive skin that did not contain fragrance or fragrant essential oils. Oh, and it actually has to work. I love love LOVE this oil. I layer it at night with my moisturizer and wake up with glowing, happy skin.
• YTTP Triple Peptide + Cactus Hydrating + Firming Oasis Serum* - I love a hyaluronic acid serum, and this one doesn't have the tell-tale tackiness that usually accompanies a HA serum. I use it daily as the first hydrating layer, and all my products go on smoother because of it.
• YTTP Retinal and Niacinamide Youth Serum* - Truth be told, I use an Rx ret already, but it is too strong to use on my neck. I was pleased to try this formula which layers beautifully and feels hydrating. It has yet to irritate my neck, so I am pleased with it.
• Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid Serum* - This is a good staple and basic hydrating serum. The bottle is tiny, so you will go through it pretty quickly, but it's cheap, so, oh well. I love layering this with other serums or creams because my skin is super dry and needs all the help it can get.
Moisturizers, Masks, + Eye Creams
• iNNBeauty 10 + 10 Moisturizer - The fact I can skip my Vitamin C step when I use this is almost enough to make me love it. What actually makes me love it is how moisturizing it is, the fact it is fragrance-free, and that is layers so well with makeup and the rest of my skincare routine.
• Tatcha Indigo Overnight Repair Serum - I love this serum-moisturizer as the last step in my nighttime routine. It seals everything in and keeps my skin protected all night. Of course, I can still feel it on my face in the morning, but in a good way. Unlike all the other Tatcha creams, this one comes with a scoop but not a place to store it, which drives me nuts.
• Augustinus Bader - The Rich Cream - I hate that I adore this cream so much since it is so expensive, but it really is a one and done product - so you can use less steps. It kept my dry, sensitive skin very happy all fall and winter and now that my bottle is empty I sorely miss it.
• YTTP Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask - I am not a mask person, so I use this as a nighttime moisturizer. Like the Tatcha above, it seals everything and keeps my skin happy. I wake up to glowing, calm skin.
• YTTP Superberry Dream Eye Cream - I have been able to use this sumptuous eye cream day or night. It layers well with makeup and keeps my dry under eyes happy. I'm a sucker for an eye cream. This formula is named well because it is a dream to use. Thick but lightweight, rich, and creamy, I look forward to using it every night. You only need a little, so it should last a long while. My under eyes wake up happy, hydrated, and bright.
• YTTP Superclay Purify and Clear Power Mask - As I have said before, I hate masks. I especially hate charcoal masks. Despite those two facts, this is my favorite mask. Ever. It clears and balances my skin without any irritation, and I do not understand this wizardry but I appreciate it.
• Kate Somerville DeliKate Recovery Cream - This came highly recommended by several trusted skincare junkies and professionals. It is thick and rich but sinks in quickly. It is fragrance-free, contains her signature Peptide Complex and ceramides, Ginger Root Extract (which is great for redness), and Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, which helps calm skin. My dry, sensitive skin has had no issues with this, and overall it is a joy to use.
• YTTP Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream*- This is another cult-favorite moisturizer, and it is damn good. I can see why everyone loves it. Easily adaptable for any skin type, this unscented moisturizer is jam-packed full of yummy goodies like squalane, ashwagandha, and fermented reishi. My only gripe is that it comes in a tub instead of a tube. Nevertheless, it is excellent for day or night.
• Dr. Jart+Ceramidin Cream - A winter must have for all skin types but especially those who are dry and sensitive, this rich cream is packed with yummy ingredients to soothe even the most irritated and weather torn skin. It is fragrance-free but does contain Bergamot Fruit Oil, which could irritate anyone super sensitive. I use this at night layered with an oil.
• Laneige Cream Skin Mist - This mist is officially my favorite mist. I want a mist actually to do something, and this gentle, fragrance-free mist is so packed with moisturizing ingredients that some people can use it as a moisturizer. Fun fact: the mist and lotion (toner/essence) are the exact same product, just different names, and usage instructions.
• Tower 28 SOS Daily Mist - I love a mist. I mist between steps of my skincare to help products absorb better. This newbie has quickly become a favorite, and I flew through it. Hold it far from your face as the spray isn't as fine as others. Yes, it is fragrance-free.
• Glow Recipe Watermelon Ultra Fine Mist - The name does not lie. This mist is SO. FINE. And it smells like a watermelon jolly rancher, and while I wholeheartedly hate fragrance in skincare I fucking love how this smells. The packaging is also cute as shit, so.
Lip Balms + Treatments
• Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask - An Instagram favorite, this is a lovely lip balm. I think the packaging and the unique flavors keep everyone coming back to this baby. I can't say that I think it is a game-changer or savior for chapped lips - it's just yummy and smells delicious.
• Hourglass No28 Treatment Oil - Unlike the above, this treatment is a game-changer and deserves praise for its uncanny ability to save my lips no matter how chapped or angry they are. I put this on every night before bed and wake up with soft subtle lips every morning. I adore the applicator, as I low-key hate any product I have to use my fingers for.
• Fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm - Like the Laneige, I think the cute packaging and fun flavors make these lip balms so collectible. Again, I'm not a fan of products where I have to use my fingers - but these balms are actually quite nice and layer well with lipstick. I'm eyeing the new Blood Orange flavor.
• Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm - This is pure nostalgia - didn't we ALL use this in high school? Again, nothing life-changing, but every time I see this gold tin at the checkout of Sephora, I have to hold back buying one. Forever a favorite for no other reason than happy memories.
• Saie Sunvisor Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 35 - This moisturizing sunscreen is great for lazy days when I don't feel like doing a full routine. It does layer well with makeup and on me, does not leave a white cast. However, that will not be the case for anyone with deeper skintones.
• Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Blotting Sheets - Look, ya girl may have the driest skin this side of the equator but I still get oily. These massive blotting papers get my entire face with one sheet. I have them in my purse and at my desk at work. Love.
• Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow AHA Pink Dream Body Cream - Look, we all know I prefer a fragrance-free lotion, but I somehow adore this watermelon lotion that literally smells just like a Jolly Rancher. It is one of those products that is simply a joy to use.
*All of the Necessaire items below are either fragrance-free or come in a fragrance-free option.
• Nécessaire Body Oil - This is my holy grail body product. I have gone through three bottles of it and will never be without it. It has absolutely no smell. Yes, it is fragrance-free, but it has no discernable smell whatsoever. It sinks in almost immediately and keeps me hydrated all day.
• Nécessaire Gel Deodorant - I love this formula. It lasts 6-8 hours for me before I need to reapply. It will never replace my good old Old Spice, but it is a fantastic option for those looking for a "clean" deodorant.
• Nécessaire The Body Wash - This is not news - this is the best body wash I have ever used. It is NOT a typical body wash. Nécessaire puts the care, effort, and ingredients into their body products most brands put into their $300 face serums. I prefer the unscented version of this wash, as I can use it on every part of my body, even the lady bits.
• Necéssaire The Body Lotion - Hands down, the best body lotion I've ever used. I tried DOZENS in my life and could never commit to using body lotion regularly until this came into my life. It is perfect - lightweight, sumptuous, sinks in immediately, fragrance-free - just buy it and thank me later.
• Nécessaire The Body Serum - Okay, to save time, I am just going to tell you that I fucking love everything from Nécessaire. Everything. Every. Single. Item. This serum is lightweight and lovely to use, but I especially love using this before I put on the lotion or oil for extra hydration. You can read my full review of the Body Serum here and follow up here.
• Nécessaire The Hand Cream - There is a theme happening. It's fragrance-free and damn near perfect. Full review here. Your dry, cracked hands from all the cold weather and handwashing deserve the lotion.
• Nécessaire The Body Exfoliator - The only product from the line other than the sex gel that I haven't written a review for - but I have reviewed this in my stories on Instagram numerous times. In short, it helps keep my body acne at bay with acids and physical exfoliation. The charcoal beads begin to break down while you scrub so you cannot accidentally over-exfoliate. I use this once or twice a week, and it does wonders for keeping my body clear and (KP) bump-free. I also love to use it to exfoliate my legs before shaving to avoid razor burn.
• Tan-Luxe Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Self-Tan - The only safe tan is a fake tan! But for those who hate the smell of fake tanner, it means we are doomed to being pale forever. Enter Tan-Luxe. Their entire brand is about easy-to-use self-tanner that has no discernable smell. Does the self-tan smell still happen anyway? Yes. For many users, they never smell anything, but the thing is, Dihydroxyacetone has a smell no matter what you do, and some people's body chemistry (like mine) will always react to it. Is it lighter and less offensive than any other brand I have tried? Yes, yes it is. The formula is easy to use and gives me a beautiful golden glow that lasts almost a week.
• K18 Biometrics Hairscience Levie-in Molecular Repair Mask - This saved my hair in two uses. My stylist and colorist both commented on how healthy my hair looked after I started using it. My one piece of advice? Read the directions, and do not overuse it!
• Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo - I feel like we have all been thinking our Dry Shampoos work but after using this one I realized nothing I've tried before works quite as well as this. It has a strong fragrance, but it is a very fresh, clean, almost laundry-like smell I don't mind.
• Amika Polished Perfecting Brush* - I haven't even looked at my straightener since this brush entered my life. It is so quick and easy to use and not only tames my hair but also gives me the look of a blowout which we all know I don't have the patience to do with a brush and dryer. Truly, I am the laziest human alive when it comes to doing my hair and this tool means it takes less than five minutes to smooth my hair. I couldn't recommend it more.
• Amika hAIR Blow Dryer Brush* - For the days when I have the time/patience - this bush is a godsend for lazy girls who still want to look like they did their hair. Let your hair air-dry like 75% then use this tool to finish the job. It legitimately gives you the blowout of your dreams with minimal effort. It weighs less than a pound so your arm won't ache, and unlike the popular Revlon version, the highest heat setting does NOT destroy your hair. My hair goes to my collarbones and it takes me about 7-10 minutes to do my whole head. Not bad for a rookie.
• Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal Dry Shampoo* This dry shampoo has a weird applicator, but that's fine because it works wonders. My fine hair typically gets weighed down by anything I put on it dry, but this dry shampoo gets the job done by absorbing excess oil and giving my hair a much-needed boost & lift at the roots.
• Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Aloe + Oat Milk Ultra Soothing Fragrance-free Hypoallergenic Shampoo - I am ALWAYS looking for gentle, effective, fragrance-free shampoos because the vast majority of shampoos I've tried breakout my hairline like no other. This is a lovely lightweight shampoo that effectively cleans my hair. Because it doesn't seem to sud much, I used a lot to get it worked through my hair, which isn't ideal. I also think my bottle is defective because the pump doesn't work well, but the formula is very nice. I have had zero hairline and neck breakouts, and my hair is soft and clean.
• Verb Dry Shampoo Light* - A classic aerosol dry shampoo, this slightly purple-hued spray is a dream for my platinum locks. Lightweight and lightly scented, this is one of the only dry shampoos that does what it says and makes my hair look and feel clean again. It also comes in a dark version for brunettes.
• Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil - The only hair product I use other than shampoo and conditioner on a regular enough basis is usually an oil of some sort. I apply this silky serum to my strands before I dry it, and my hair is soft, shiny, and tangle-free. Lightly scented, this has thankfully never broken me out. A little goes a long way, and you can use this on wet and dry hair.
• Otherland Candles - This brand creates some of the most unique scents I have encountered. Cardamom Milk is one of my all-time favorites.
• Nest New York Candles - If you follow me on Instagram, you know I am deeply obsessed with my Nest Candles. Their throw is insane. Within 30 minutes my entire apartment will be enveloped in the scent I'm burning. For winter I highly recommend the Birchwood Pine scent - its like a fresh cut Christmas tree that still has snow on its branches. One of their most popular scents is Grapefruit, it is bright, sweet, tart, and totally intoxicating.
• OverRose Candles - During the last Sephora sale I purchased Valkiria, a milky peach and fig scent, that is just gorgeous. The vessels are highly Instagram-able and the throw is considerably strong. Well worth the price when you realize they are almost twice the size of a Diptyque candle and still cheaper.
Alright, kids, that's it! I hope this was helpful. And again, you do NOT need to shop this sale if you are not feeling it, but should you feel inclined, shopping my links and checking out on a browser helps me continue to create content.
• An* denotes a gifted item
• This post contains affiliate links